Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nings

One great thing about Nings as opposed to FaceBook or MySpace is that while it is social, it is also centered around specific interests. I checked out all three Nings and liked Teacher Librarian Ning the most. I felt like the ideas being shared were worth my time to read whether it was about book club ideas, collaboration, or decorating. I also visited the blog posts and appreciated the input from the responders. I thought this Ning was set up better than Texas School Librarians Ning,but still enjoyed the forum on the later. The Teacher Lingo Ning would be most suitable for its lessons and message board. I would provide it for teachers to check out particularly if they are searching for new ideas; however, most teachers I know are so overwhelmed already, I'm not sure how many would take advantage of it.Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment