Thursday, July 15, 2010
Lifelong Learning Action Plan
After giving careful consideration to the different tools that I have learned about, I decided to first focus on using this blog as my primary tool for delivery. It is an extension of the library in that I can communicate about great books, good websites, and tools for learning whether it be a technology tool or a visiting author. I plan to provide the blog address in the school newsletter, have the blog address on bookmarks to give to students during the course of the year, introduce it to students in the beginning of the year, advertize it in signage during Curriculum Night, and encourage participation by students, teachers, and parents. If anyone else has other ideas about how to effectively using this blog in my school community, I would love to hear about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment