Ah the joy of publishing! My dream of being published always centered around a children's book. I never thought of being published on a blog. However, when I think of it, it is another way of getting my voice heard.
When Benjamin Franklin thought of sharing books through public libraries, he had no idea of the technology yet to come. What would he think today if he could witness our wealth of information being shared through digital age publishing? As our forefathers established in the Bill of Rights the freedom of speech, we now can extend that freedom through another medium. Yet, I would expect with that freedom, we would remember our responsibilities. Like having a license to drive a car, we still need to be courteous and observe the "rules of the road".
We are fortunate to have the technology to share our thoughts and to in turn get other's opinions in this forum. Hooray for blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment